Monday, December 13, 2010

Dance classes

Kavya came up to me last week and said that she wants to enroll for dance classes since her friends, Ruju and Ishi are going for it. I told Saurabh about it and his reaction was: No way, these classes turn little girls into item girls.

Well Kavya was clear that she wants to learn. So I went and enrolled her for the classes last week (from 7th December), Tuesdays and Fridays from 7-8 PM at Kalidas Auditorium..Bollywood style dancing, the last class was the title track from Dabangg!!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong in being item girls I say :D I thoroughly enjoyed dance during my childhood. It's plain fun and I think it helps children, especially girl be more confident about themselves and shed a few inhibitions. Vidur and I dance to his favorite tunes all the time. Whenever he hears music, he has to dance, be it a mall, the house, or at a social gathering. I am just glad that he doesn't insist that I dance in public too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem in joining a proper serious dance class. But these Bollywood style dance classes actually do turn little girls into item girls. Some of the stuff they do is too suggestive for 6 year olds.

    ReplyDelete