Thursday, April 21, 2011

School Vacations: Kavya gets really busy!

Finally the vacations are here. 15th April was the last day in 1st standard and now, a good two months before school reopens on 14th June.

Well, before school closed, I would get to spend around 30 minutes with Kavya in the mornings before she left for school and an hour or two at night before she went to sleep. And now, in the past few days, I don't get to see her at all!!

She is sleeping when I leave for work. When I come back from work, she is still playing with her friends. Around 8:30 PM, she grudgingly comes home for half an hour to grab some dinner. By then, some friend calls again and she rushes down to play till 10-10:30 PM. That's not all, she's got Art and Craft classes, swimming and keyboard classes. All taken care of within the complex itself, that's the best part.

So guess I should just get used to the fact that I will not see as much of Kavya as I would love to during the vacations :)

3 comments:

  1. So much things to do on vacation time for Kavya..:) Enjoy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rash, as you don't blog very often these days, I think you need some booster dose. So it's my pleasure to share you 'Stylish Blogger Award'. Click to know more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. visiting you with smile and happy to follow,it would be really nice to see you in my blog as well *ty*
    http://prathi-says.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete